I help empower you to travel your journey of grief and loss. I can help you walk through the feelings of drowning in your loss and grief, sense of loss of purpose and direction in life and struggling with feeling not equipped to travel this journey of loss and grief. I help you discover the keys to gaining your grounding in grief, finding and direction again in life after loss and grief and having the tools to equip you to continue to travel your journey after loss and grief.
Discovering these keys offered in Finding Grace through Grief will empower you to go from surviving to thriving as you travel your journey.
Michaela S. Cox is a Coach, Speaker and multi published author. She has traveled a journey she calls her 38DDD which has involved living through a lifelong Disability (legal blindness), Divorce at 26 (2005) and Death of Beloved husband (2017) and solo parenting.
In 2022, Michaela created Finding Grace Through Grief. Michaela Cox wants to help to empower people to go from surviving to thriving on their journey of grief and loss so that they rediscover direction in life, live in abundance, and are equipped to go from surviving to thriving on this journey.
This is achieved by discovering the keys to Finding Grace in Grief. This is what Michaela herself has discovered as she continues to travel on her journey of loss and grief and finds her way to thriving in life after loss and grief.
Here are the reasons you can depend on Michaela Cox to help you discover the keys to gaining your grounding in grief, finding and direction again in life after loss and grief:
- REPUTABLE – Michaela Cox has been a respected leader in her field and community.
- EXPERIENCED – Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
- INTEGRITY – Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. We don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of our reputation is our commitment to do the right thing at all times, regardless of whether anyone is watching.
- RESOURCES – We offer a wide variety of development and training programs built on timeless principles that get results.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – All of our curriculum can be customized to specifically address your individual and organizational needs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
Download your FREE GIFT NOW!
Discover the 5 Keys to Go from Surviving to Thriving in Loss & Grief
by Michaela Cox
This eBook is one of Michaela Cox's most popular publications available as a free download. Inside of this eBook, you will learn:
- Grounding - Gaining Your Grounding in Your Grief
- Redesign - Daring to Redefine and Redirect Your Course in Life
- Abundance - Learning to Live in Abundance
- Care - Choosing Care and Clarity over Confusion and Chaos
- Equipped - Being Essentially Equipped for Your Journey
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Andera | United States
"Before working with Coach Michaela, I was struggling with the death of my husband. Because she too has suffered the loss of a spouse, Coach Michaela understood my pain and helped me work through the guilt.
Today I still struggle with many things but I feel more at peace than I ever have. If you are struggling with the loss of a loved one and need guidance and direction, I highly recommend working with Coach Michaela.
Love always wins ❤️"
Kelley | United States
"Before working with Coach Michaela when my fiance passed I did a lot of blaming myself for his death and if I could have done anything to prevent his death. Working with Coach Michaela has allowed me to somewhat be okay with my fiance's death and realized that I couldn't do anything to change the outcome.
Coach Michaela has taught me that it's okay to cry to laugh to be blah because not everyone grieves the same way. It's been two years since my fiance's death and every day I miss him, but I now know he'd want me to not wallow and to be happy.
Coach Michaela has helped me realize that it's absolutely okay to observe dates for just me to have time with my thoughts of him. If anyone is struggling with a loss no matter what kind of loss it is Coach Michaela is the one to help as she understands."
Liana | United States
"Before working with Coach Michaela, I was struggling with aspects of self-care which involved organization and management of my time and goals and having confidence in my abilities in these areas.
>Because she understands the importance of these things of self-care, Coach Michaela understands my struggle and knows how to help me work through being stuck in getting what I need to do these things.
Today, I have more confidence in myself and abilities. I’m able to manage my time being organized and thus, allowing time to structure my day so that I can do self-care and be my best self, stay on track and reach my goals. I highly recommend working with Coach Michaela."
Avoid Burning Out By Finding the Right Balance
I am sure you have heard the saying, ‘you cannot pour from an empty cup.’ This is why you need to learn to take care of yourself. Keeping yourself motivated...
Reward Accomplishments if you Break your Habits
Life becomes more worth living when you know that for every good thing that you did, a reward is bound to come your way. By this time, you already know...
How to Plan and Achieve Your Goals
So now you have the goal, you need the plan. To do this, look at where you are now and then look at all the things you would need to build the life you are picturing.